North of I-10 Houston/ Cypress, TX
Level/Salary Range: Grade 1
Job Code/REQ #: EHK2016-01
Reports To: Store Management Team
Date Posted: 11/18/2016
Applications can be accepted by:
Team Member application is located below via the form.
Enter both words below, separated by a space
Please enter the words or numbers you hear
This is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from submitting fake response More Help
Role and Responsibilities
A Team Member is to fulfill the Goals through safe handling of all Pizzafire products.
STATION KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY
• Certified on product stations.
• Able to make all Pizzafire products to product specification.
• Follow all cash control handling procedures.
• Maintain proper sanitation and cleaning standards at all times.
• Understand loss prevention.
• Follows First In – First Out Procedures.
• Meet the Expected Product Finish Time in a timely manner.
• Provide excellent customer service to Managers and Customers.
• Be an ambassador of Pizzafire.
• Check all orders for accuracy.
• Greet all Customers with a smile on the phone and at the counter.
COOPERATION AND TEAMWORK
• Assist other Team Members, Managers, and Customers.
• Shows a sense of urgency.
• All other responsibilities of a Team Member.
All other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
SIXTEEN (16) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, FRIENDLY, MANAGES CASH EFFECTIVELY, BASIC MATH SKILLS, WILLING TO TAKE DIRECTION, CUSTOMER-ORIENTED.
UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT CUSTOMER VALUES AND SATISFACTION; FLUENT IN ENGLISH; TEAM WORK & PASSIONATE
WILLINGNESS TO STAY LONG TERM AND GROW WITH THE COMPANY
At PizzaFire our keys to success start with you! Customer Service: Each customer is to be greeted enthusiastically and promptly. PizzaFire should be exciting and our answer is always yes! Product Excellence: Every pizza we create should be a masterpiece. Customers should want to take a photo. Cleanliness: If you have time to lean, you have time to clean! Customers expect a clean lobby and work area. Our mission is to make a pizza fanatic every time someone walks into our doors. HAPPY CUSTOMERS = MORE OPPORTUNITIES.
Pizzafire maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with team members and applicants for employment. No aspects of employment with PizzaFire will be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, ancestry, national origin, pregnancy, uniformed service (U.S Armed Forces, National Guard, etc.) protected disability status, or any other basis prohibited by stature or local law.
PIZZAFIRE a national fast casual “Fast & Fresh” pizza restaurant, is opening our first store in Texas @ Cypress, TX early 2017. Visit us @ www.pizzafire.com to learn more about us. We are also on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. This will be an amazing opportunity to be part of a successful team.